- 1x Scy
- 1X Hardware pack
- 1x Mounting block
The Scy brings the AR-15 platform into the bullpup fighting ring with complete modularity and adaptability. We designed our product around the Mil-Spec lower receiver and standard sized, M-LOK, KeyMod™, and similar handguards. The Scy allows for an adaptable bullpup configuration that can be tailored to a shooter’s needs, using both buffered and bufferless upper receivers. With the Scy system the sky is the limit, many configurations can be built with this system varying overall length, length of pull, caliber preference, barrel length, receiver style, trigger weight, weight distribution/balance, grip preference, stock preference and rail space for accessories.
The Scy can be built in a bufferless configuration using our Sickle stock system, giving the consumer a 14.5″ Length of pull.
Popular options are the Foxtrot Mike FM15, Brownells BRN-180, CMMG Dissent, PSA Jakl. These options give you choices for charging style, barrel length and operating systems, allowing for rifle and SBR combinations as well as multiple caliber options.
The Scy can also be built using buffered upper receivers in conjunction with our Stave stock system for a 15.75″ length of pull.
Building the Scy with a buffered systems opens the door to exchange calibers and utilize more commonly available parts and components. The Scy is recoil rated up to 50 Beowulf and can handle big bore recoil. With mil-spec parts the door is open to build long range or short range set ups and be able to exchange between multiple upper receivers with the take down pin mounting system.
Other shortened buffer stock options can be found on a PDF file on our media page.
- Allows consumer to build a custom-tailored bullpup configured firearm
- M-LOK, KeyMod™ compatible
- Ability to be set up ambidextrous
- Uses mil-spec components
- Weight- 12 ounces
- Relocates the trigger interface 9 ¾” forward
- 13.5″ Length of pull the the rear of the lower receiver with no stock system attached
- Linear trigger system
- Designed for all mil-spec lowers with a removable trigger guard
- Less than 1 lb. trigger weight added
- Recoil rated for up to .50 Beowulf
- All components made in the USA
- Adjustable to fit aftermarket triggers
- Improves mobility and weight distribution
- AR15 modularity remains open
- Sleek snag mitigated design
- All internal components are CNC machined held to strict quality standards
- All units are assembled and tested by hand
- Lifetime warranty on components
*Revised to accept the Gen 3 P-Mag*
*Revised to accept more trigger options, increased room for trigger adjustment*
*Firearm Not Included*
*This product is NOT recommended to be installed or used with an 11 inch or shorter barrel*